Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Decision decision!!



Making decision. It's something we do everyday.


Should I brush my teeth now / later?
What should I eat for lunch?
Should I sleep now?
Should I study later and suffer the over stress & sleepless nights??
Which club/org should I join?
Should I buy the dress though it's abit overpriced & I'll end up eating yucky cafe food for 1 month to survive?
Should I wear this or this? Hmmm....


So I had a dilemma today. I had to chose between 2 choices.

1) To catch the noon bus and miss my friend's graduation
2) To catch the night bus and not miss my friend's graduation BUT it would make my mum extra worry

This month is the Hungry Ghost Festival month where it is dangerous to go out / travel at night. The date (15/8) that I want take a bus is THE day where all the spirits would roam around to find for their potential victims. It is not the best day to walk around according to mum.

Mum is very particular about my safety when I travel back and the 'suitable' date & time to head home. Mum say it's better if I could catch the morning / noon bus on 15th. But it's even better if I dont take a bus on 15th.



Let me have a thought of the few choices I can make & make the BEST decision....




Now...

Choice 1: if I were to take bus on 14th, I'll miss the graduation... But mum would be overjoyed
Choice 2: Noon bus on 15th, I'll miss the graduation.... mum would worry alil
Choice 3: Night bus on 15th, I'm able to attend the graduation .... mum would be praying for the whole night hoping I'll reach home safely
Choice 4: Bus on 16th, I'm able to attend the graduation... mum would be ok ok ... but I'll miss BOO-ing my bro... it's his bday! Dang!!

I wanted to surprise Tian Tian on his bday with me coming back home. BUT he already know his sis is going back home. Arkkk!! There goes my plan... destroyed!! Sigh.

Tak sempat buy bus tix anyway. The counter lady was missing in action.

" So what was my decision? Let's see ..... Hmmm.., u can guess... "

No comments:

Post a Comment