Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleep and me =3


To sleep in the most comfy weather is 1 thing. With the help of really comfortable pillowS & blanky

To sleep like a log /pig in any situation is another.

To sleep for 12 hours at times is different also.

Sleeping like Garfield is termed lazy.


Taking a nap after a tiring day to charge up your battery is norm.

Skipping meals to continue our beauty sleep / dreaming is alrite also.

But when u continuosly sleep & sleep then switch off ur alarm without yourself knowing? How's that? Oh my oh no! My sleeping habit has turned bad...worse... Huhu... I know I should stop BUT I really want my 2 months of holidays where I'll just laze around at home & be a lazy kid (in denial I'm adult ALREADY) rotting at home & be a spoiled brat manja-ing with mum & dad & bros. I missed the rotting moments! Weirdd...

No comments:

Post a Comment