Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

T is TAG



RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Err... find out the real truth by myself...de reason behind his actions... if i cant forgive, then break up lor

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Make my parents have a comfort life(better than now)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Wooo... i thought naming ppl is not gud? Haha... 3 SHE's that I want to kick...

4. What would you do with a billion dollar?
Give my parents half, 10% give each to me bros & de rest is mine to spend... mua hahahha!! Maybe invest kua...

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Heh? Best fren... duno.. maybe... how i knowwww??

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving some1 and loved by all? Lol...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Longest record is 2 years... it depends on the situation... i'm kinda impatient nowadays

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I noe I noe...I faced this situation somehow... Wish them true happiness ^^

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
I am easily happy wan wor... good food perhaps?? Haha

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Finding out frens that lied behind me

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Work work work... money money money...

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Err.. dad & mum?
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Tian: bangang bro,.. lol... some1 who loves his family... loves his *ahem* 2 much?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Either 1 is fine... which 1 leads a happier life? I'll take that choice ^^

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Continue hugging my pillow & tries to sleep sumore?

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I guess
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Haha... i duno.... this would be reli hard... de one I'm more comfortable with, who can cook! Haha!!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Haha... the 3 SHE's? 1 SHE maybe, the other 2 Tengok lah mcm mane... hatred is bad u know

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
I prefer suffer now enjoy later but somehow I'm alwis enjoying 1st suffer later =(


20. List 8 people to tag
- 4 anaks that has blog, Reiki, Chan chan(if u r free), Ubi(it's time 2 update ur blog!), Ping Ping XP

3 comments:

  1. Aiya, why me?
    Anyway, mah comments;
    (3) Oooh, hopefully its not mine >_<
    (4) Gif some to me also~
    (8) You're only good point? Joke only XD
    (9) The simple thing in life is the happiest~
    (11) Remember to give me ice-cream ya!
    Tired already, cannot comment summore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reiki, u supposed to blog it out.... not comment here >_<

    ReplyDelete