Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm hurt!


Dang! I feel old.
I hurt my thigh with just alil running(a bit excessive actually cos I usually dont run) the other day.

My left ankle feels like as if I twisted them but I did not.
My whole body feels ache-y although I was just walking around the campus rushing from this class to the next class.

Even a pregnant lady walks faster than me. How sad is that?

I'm 22 but my body feels like i'm 40++. I feel tired easily. I walk like 1. Arghh!! I need to exercise.... really soon!!

------------------------------
Short bitching session,.... maybe not so short....


Speaking of which, there is lady here I would like to bitch about. She is a pain in the ass, a bitch, what she does best is giving people problem. Her name starts with an A, ends with H. 6 alphabets. H-A-I-N-Z-A. This is her name but u have to reverse the spelling.

So, we had a conference the other day. We booked lecture room A. Lalala ~ It was approved on Tuesday. Friday, Hain call us giving lots of excuses & change the venue to room O. Hmmm... and she called 30 minutues before office hours closes. WTH!!! Overly last minute. She suck lots.

On the day we had the conference, we were happily going to room O and alil prepration. Then some club was using room O already ANDDDD Hain approved it on Thursday. TUT!!!!!!! Bloody hell her... So ya, I was cursing with all my might, in my heart.

We invaded room F. But later finding out that it was booked by other clubs. Arkkk!! Then we shifted AGAIN although the program started already.

But it turned out good despite the shifting shifting, waiting waiting, cursing cursing.... Hain, u are about to receive a complain letter after this break. This is the 2nd time u are doing this to us. U are sooooo.... incompetent. Find another job lady if u cant handle this. I hate u. Only that day.

1 comment:

  1. I dislike facility staff at my campus who sees us as student, and not customers. Don't they know where their payslip come from?!

    Why oh why do they have such long lunch hour...

    ReplyDelete