Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lots of I's

I feel lost. I feel sick. Gack. Everything seems cold for me when I'm in the room. Am I sick? But the weather's really hot.

I cant wait to go home again. Mid semester break is coming in about 7-10 days time. Woot ~

I know I just came back ...2 weeks perhaps? BUT I really really miss home. I'm guessing it's because I know I'm leaving my family for Germany next year & I really really want to spend more time with them. My parents, my bros.

I need a break. I feel tired ALL the time though I dont think I'm doing anything tiring(physically/mentally). When I lie on my bed, I sleep. Even with alarms, it cant stop me from continuing sleep. My new bad habit: Snoozing my hp at least 1 hour. OMG!! This is so so baddd!! I rarely snooze my hp back then. A brat is about to be born. Somebody save me!! #_#

I feel like.... I want to...... But it's not the time.......
I want to meet up with friends & anaks. Spend more time crapping. Sigh. But there's too much things to do. Studies to cope & study. I'm overloaded with units. Arkk!! Dont even know if I can handle this.

I miss TV shows. I miss mum's soup. I miss mum's thigh(I sleep on them). I miss manja-ing with everyone. I miss dad's stories. I miss CL - CL crapping time. I miss Tian's confused stories. I miss hugging them. I miss my pillows though I have 4 pillows on my bed now(Susy left hers for me). Lol. An expert said that I'm experiencing home sick.

I want to loose this stupid flabby fats. I want to stop lying on my bed so much. I want to stop feeling tired all the time. I want to go to the gym. I want to run away.Forget the last statement k. I want more money to pamper myself? Lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment