Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

To dream...

My dream when I was small & even now...

Me, inside a bigggggggg humongous empty room with white walls. In the middle of the room there's 1 big pile of sweets, candies, lollipops, chocolates, cute lil toys, etc. which is as tall as my house.



I'll try to climb my way up as high as I can. Woo hoo!! Then slide down... weeeeee ~ Then climb up & down... eventually I'll get bored.... XP


And then I'll lie on it as if they were pillows. Opening up all the wrappers one by one, chewing them bit by bit. Playing with the toys while enjoying myself with the sweets. MMmmm...
Then then lots of bubbles flying towards me filling up half the room. Wahhh!! And I'll go crazy like alil kid chasing after the bubbles and popping them. Dancing around them as if I could float also.

Huhu. My dream that wont come true. Unless I'm superbly rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment