Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Food-ie

To all porridge fans, (dont think most of u guys are cos porridge = sick, wadeverrr)




There's a place in Nibong Tebal, that serves excellent porridge!! Fresh fresh fish, fresh fresh seafood!! It's not like the normal fishy we eat or the normal seafood! It's fresH! The taste pun beza dgn yang biasa. Haha.



The place:


Try this especially when you're there.


Nice squidy legs dipped into ketchup + nuts.

But u need to pass the toll 1st oh... den turn left, after traffic light. take de 2nd turning to the left and walla, there it is!! I want squiddyy!! *_*

If u are wandering, yes, I am a porridge fan. Dad and mum cooks reli tasty porridge!! WOot ~

3 comments:

  1. This place is actually very near to my house lar... 5 min drive....
    why never ask me together??? >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reli? So near oni? lol...

    I went there on last last Sat i tink... but u kat S'pore dah... *_*

    Faster come penang... then we 2gether-gether makan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... let me settle down first in singapore. then i will go back on CNY... most probably.... then we go makan ok?

    ReplyDelete