Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some advices

So I just got bak from Melaca. It was a short trip with lots of random walking here and there. Pity mum she had to bear with me. Burning myself under the hot sun. I veri smart cos I forgot to put sunblock. Now I look like a red lobster.And my skin feels itchy also... I'm changing skin... yeay!! I'm a wanabe snake + half-cooked lobster.


Few things to take note if u want to go the M state.

1: Bring sunblock AND apply them. Bleh
2: Bring more (x3) money to buy lots of things. Jonker Street has lots to offer. How I wish I had a money tree / own a credit card (which I do not need to pay).

3: Be careful of sami (or whatever u call them) wandering around. They give u some 'blessing' card / calendar (by force) then expects u to donate > RM100. WTHHHH!!! I saw 1 or 2 tourist giving them 3 digits worth of money.


4: Bring camera. Think u alredi know this. I didnt bring mine.... kebodohan!!

5: Cap would be good.
6: Get a tourist guide who's from M state. Or just be adventurous. Like me. Hohoho!!
7: Get a map and target the places u wana go. No map? Ask around. That's an option.


That's about it which are important. Lol.

Oh... I tried the famous satay celup in Capitol (recommended by Net & Adel) Rest. I was hunting it for ages(well it felt really long) and guess where it was?? Few steps away from the place I slept in. Dang! I feel stupid somehow. Found it on the way back around 11pm, MIDNITE. And there was ppl still queue-ing up!! I was REALLY curious! Is it THAT delicious?? Convinced mum to wait along with me and queue. Didnt mean to be a spoiler(skip this paragraph if u want to) I was staring at ppl that was eating. Hmmmm.... Sooo... satay celup = celup the lok-lok(duno wat isit called) into the pot of hot satay sauce. It somehow reminds of steamboat. UJ called in btwn, telling me Jln Ong Kim Wee has the best one. Capitol not nice, tak syok!! *I almost wanted to give up queue-ing & get my beauty sleep* UJ aka food critic, u can believe him when it comes to food. Sama like dad. Hehe.

After 35 minutes of waiting, (sorry mum I dragged u along) we finally got a table. Grab some stick(aka lok-lok watever) & started dipping into the satay pot sauce. HMMMmmmmmm.... To conclude, I didnt like it. Maybe bcos I was too tired, it didnt taste good. Who knows?? Lalala ~


Oh oh... I stayed in Tony's Guest House. Try it out. Why?? Price is good, RM12 per nite per head. Hot/cold shower. Free Wifi. Cup, water boiler, fork, spoon etc provided. Cooling. No cerfew. Friendly owner. And no, no breakfast provided. Thanks Susy for the recommendation.

I wanted to insert some photos, (maybe tmr), But my leg is hurting too much to go downstairs to get my hp. My bro who doesnt luv me enough is not willing to go downstairs and get it for me. Cih!!

No comments:

Post a Comment