Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moments of E

There are times when we embarassed ourselves in public by accident. Then we told ourselves that we wont repeat the same mistake AGAIN!
Bleh.

So I experienced it before. Everyone have their own story of embarassment I suppose. Now let's say you see some stranger on the street in this situation:

- didnt zip their pants
- button flashing on their own (esp ladies' blouse)
- tube jatuh habis till can see boops *_*
- skirt terangkat till can see undies
- seluar / skirt berlubang
- salah butang baju
- some colored stain on the pants / skirt

Oh yeah! What would u do? U dont know this people. Would u approach them and tell the 'truth'? Or would u give some signal and let them figure it out eventually by themselves? Or continue watching the 'interesting' show & pretend duno?

Seriously I wouldnt mind someone coming up to me and telling me if I didnt zip ke, button I flashing ke, stained skirt ke.... I mean come on, we should help each other rite? At least, I'll do something about it really quick and not continue doing stupid stuff in public.

I experienced 3 of it before. Not zipping happened a few times & I realized most of it after I wandered why everyone was staring weirdly or giggling away. *crash*
Button flashing w/out my permission was really BAD!! I stained my pants & skirt(red in color).
I am truely thankful to those who let me know. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment