Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My consufed identity


I have always loved animals. See-ing their cute face expressions in pictures. I have pets of my own previously actually. Hamsters. But they never had a happy ending. Sigh.







So... evolution is what I've been practising (but not in reality). From a cute penguin to a mixed breed of penguin & kangaroo.

Have u seen a pengaroo before? Well I did but it was in a drawing form. ^_^
Then a continuous evolution into a pig.









It was hard to choose between a guinea pig & fishy. And finally, I decided to be a guinea pig + fish . Guinea bcos it's a bigger version of hamster. Fish cos I want to swim like 1, & not drown instead. Sometimes being an animal it's more enjoyable. U dont have to worry much, u just need food, water, alil pampering and xex. But being human, we experience wat good and bad life offers. Hehe. Life is only once, we should do wat we want and experience as much as we can. Live life with no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment