Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Huhu @_@

There I go... Having more regrets in my life... This time around the year, it's actually Convo week in USM. Wooot ~ I have not miss any Convo for the past 2 years. BUT this year, I missed it. It feels weird, being home.
As I walk out of USM on a hot sunny Thursday to the bus station, I wandered if I made the wrong decision to head home & miss the Convo -- missing familee & friends Convo-ing. Gack! I have a bad headache, dang!

The familee I missed: Ran

The pals' Convo I miss: Chien Wen, Desmond, Sze Yan...













So ya, how I really wish I have clones. Or if I owned a private jet then I could just fly to Penang.

It must be fun & exciting finally Convo-ing after 3-4 years of studying. Letting family be proud of us. See-ing friends share the excitement of Convo-ing. @_@

Msg to u guys: Hope u guys had a really great time Convo-ing. Wish I could be there to share your excitement. All the best in your future undertakings!! I really miss u guys lots... *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment