Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Food temptation

Having temptation for food (to snack) all the time is bad. Something I should shake off. 

Especially when you are craving for food that needs you to travel across the border to another country. I miss the potato salad in Figmüller. Sobs. I kept eating it when I first tasted it.

To cure my indulge , I made my own potato salad although it tasted nothing like the one in Figmüller but I still like the taste. Hehe. I throwed in boiled potato, boiled carrot, boiled egg, onion slice, some meat, vege and squeeze the mayo into it! Mix mix mix and walla! I like!! =))  

Thinking salad wont be enough, I made chicken soup also. MMmmm... tasted good too. Again, history repeats. I was full. Except the suffering full felling. Hehe.  

I miss the Kebab near Maxstraße btw. Crunchy crunchy! I dont have to go all the way to StPeter to taste good Kebab anymore. Weeeeeeeeeee ~

The sun is back! Hope it stays for good this time. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment