Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Prague the 1st

A trip to Prague has been something I looked forward to since I hear piles and piles of recommendations about Prague. The 1st attempt was a good lesson with a very expensive lesson. Dont ask. Nevertheless 2nd attempt was a good one although it didnt feel complete. 

Since we had about half a day, we walked anyway. And kinda finish quite a number of things before Charles Bridge recommended by the map.

1st stop, St Henry's tower. There is like a tower in a tower. Look at the diagram and you will get what I mean.  

From the tower above, we will get to experience the view of Prague which is really magnificent. Austria and Prague, they give different feelings. The buildings the carvings. I dont exactly know how to describe it but when I stepped in Prague, the feelings I have towards Prague is different than Vienna and Salsberg. 


There was some cute decorations I was fond of. Hehe. 







In the tower, they had a sort of toy train museum. I feel like a kid staring at the train moving, tracks changing and the cute miniature figures. Oh, so cute!! 


Errr, people keep crowding this car and look into it. Since I dont want to feel left out, I took the picture of the car. So, isit some newest car or something? Swt. 


 My worst enemy. Chocolate shop. It offers the finest Belgian chocolate! WAhhhhh!! I was drooling all over looking at those chocolates! BOOOOOOOOooo!!!!

There is the clock tower. 


And some places that I am too lazy to elaborate. 


After half a day of hard work and sweat and potential growing blisters, it is time to feed the poor lil stomach with local food. Personally, I love the pork ribs. Really really nice. I forgot the restaurant name. Oops. I know it is super nearby the hostel I stayed. Hostel A-Z. 

Even the ice cream was served in such a nice glass. Senget 1 side geh. 



There was salad also. And local beer which is really cheap. 1 glass of beer is 1 euro wor. In Nurnberg is about 3.8 Euros! With this much of things to eat, we each paid 6++ euros only. Super worth it! You cant eat this much here. 

If you ever going to Prague one day, dont be lazy and stay in the room at night. Have a look at the night view! Charles Bridge! You will immediately fall in love with the castle and wana marry the prince. Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment