Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missing them

You dont know how much I miss my over protective bros. The random arguements we have. Their rich valuable face expressions. The times I keep waking up you up when you dont want to. Our pillow fights, not really but ya. Our secret sharing times. Manja² times with. Shopping times. I miss 'robbing' ling's comic then purposely not put it back and wait for him to "lecture" me. I miss stealing tan's hp and read his sms-es. Rofl. 

I miss mum and dad also. Their different reactions at different things I tell them because I want to test and drama  is really valuable. Sometimes they are overexcited at certain things till I freaked out. Lol. I actually miss their nagging. Weird huh? But really, I do miss them. I wander why are they not protective of me anymore. Sobs. No, they don't nag me like all the time last time, I just miss people nagging me. Hehehe. 

I miss being the talking machine when me and dad drives back. Talking 4 hours nonstop is not one easy job. I tired off at the end and refuse to talk the next day. Lol. I miss dad's face expression when he talks about the things he wants to do and for. 

I miss manja-ing with mum and ask her what good food is she preparing. Miss sleeping on her thighs and refuse to go away although she needs to do something. I miss feeding mum with chocolates or any food in the streets. 

Sigh. 3.5 months to go. But no worries, I am doing good here. You empat ekor kat rumah better be good also. Lol. I am going to bug you like crazy to ganti balik the 6 months I wasnt home. Hehehehe. 


2 comments: