Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nightmare... version II (stupiddd..!!)

I had a dream. A bad one. In that dream, someone really important to me left me without saying Goodbye to me. I didnt get to spend time with him. And the person is my bro, cl. 

In that dream when I heard he left me for good, I was numb. I had no feelings after hearing the news. Few days later, it hit me. I kept wandering how could it happen. It was some fever he caught. 

Then I hoped in the dream that this is all a dream. Please ! Please ! He left at such an early age. I want to see him succeed. I want to see him in a suit. Speaking of which, I miss him now. All the random arguements. How he would just let me win in the arguement. Hehe.  

Tears then hit me like crazy. Past memories kept hitting me. I remember telling both my bros they CANNOT leave before me because I wouldnt know how to handle it and I dont want to handle it. I am selfish? I know. As I cried in the dream, I was so much in disbelief and figuring how could this happen. Argh! I actually cried myself to sleep. 

Then I woke up. I was like WHAT THE HELL! WHY do I have to dream this again ??? Argh! I just hate dreams that are too real till the extend I cant figure if it is true or not. But I was glad it was all a dream. Then I was shaking in fear. I am better now btw.

I wander if these dreams are telling me to appreciate the people around me more so that I wont have regrets in future. BUT why dreams like this of all things? =.=

Ling Ling, I miss u! Skype skype later! Weeeeeeeeee ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment