Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Indicators

When I experience different feelings, I act differently to it. 

I sleep sleep sleep when I am depressed.
I eat chocolatesss when I am really stressed out. 
I scream my heart out in shower when I am pissed off. 
I cry myself to sleep when I am really sad. 
I giggle and smile to myself that might seem I am crazy when I am happy. 
I walk like a drunkard when I am drunk. Once, so far. 
I dance in my room to reduce stress. 
I blast music when I want to get over something. 
I hug my pillow and smile to sleep when I am in love. 
I listen to emo love songs because I am an emo kid. I am not suicidal btw. 
I play Facebook games to keep myself awake. Lol. 
I talk random stuffs when I dont have a roommate to talk to. 
I drink to keep myself warm. 
I I I .....  .     . 

No comments:

Post a Comment