Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not related

Few days ago, I was msn-ing my lil bro and drama-ing about some matter. The result of that conversation was hillarious and somehow made me miss home. That pinch hit me instantly. 

I didnt realise how protective my lil bro has til few days ago. 
I didnt realise how scary he would be as a dad. OMG! 
I didnt realise how worried he was about my choice for future bf(s) personality. 
I didnt realise he know me well enough I was drama-ing. Rofl. He has became smarter oh. Hahaha.
I didnt realise how much I miss his face expression talking face-to-face.  
I didnt realise he has matured. I think. XP 
I miss arguing with him for the fun of it. 

Trust. Do. Matter. Well at least for me too. To those who knows me well enough, I actually have issue with this.  

Time passes by really fast. I didnt even realise I was here for 2 months already now. I am gonna miss Nurnberg when it it time for me to leave. I want supernatural powersssss. Rofl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment