Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Me new love

I found my new love. Today. Finally.



It's a non-living thing btw. Rofl.

I bought this 1 litre of yoghurt. Flavor? Chocolate and hazelnut. Mmmmm.... doesn't it sound so tempting? Yummy rite? and pimples to come! We cant get all this different variety of flavors back home. There's pear, cherry, vanilla, chocolate flavor also.

I am so spoilt for yoghurts here. So many to pick. All so yummy. Can I not go back? For the yoghurts here!


My room , I cant go online. Entah kenapa! I guess I can only find out like on Thursday? Haiz. Anyway this weekend, expecting some trip. Weeeeeee ~ Hopefully it'll turn out alright. Lalala ~ H.O.P.E.F.U.L.LY.

2 comments:

  1. Come here and get them then. Hehehehe XP

    Oh Oh. i bought waffles to spread yoghurt on. Hoho

    ReplyDelete