Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Malaysian turning Finnish ~



This week, a Finnish friend (on the most left) visited us. She was travelling and decided to pop by here to visit. Hehe. 

So we were wandering around and bumped into this beautiful church. I really love the interior design of it. AND when we entered, there was someone playing the piano, it was beautiful. I was alil tearful listening to it and felt uber peaceful. Hmmm... 



Since our Finnish decided to visit us, we had to show our Malaysian side and cooked her some dishes. I didnt cook btw. I watched. I washed, alil. And I eat. Slurp slurp. I only prepared the sambal. Lol. It has the really pedas sensation that I love but has the local oversalty taste. omg! 



P/S: Malaysian has lost one citizen to Finland. Lol. Not suprised! Soon, loosing another 3 to Germany, well I am prepared to loose my nationality. I must be more German. Lol. Ich leibe Nurnberg ! Then maybe they might accept me. Haha XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment