Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Great weekend =))


Nothing beats the sun setting down in the evening. 
--------
Last Friday we celebrated Seah´s birthday. She invited us to have dinner and we had the chance to eat Korean food. Weeeeeeee . She prepared two which were 'woolungsam' and 'dobuki'. 

To prepare woolungsam, just prepare breadpaper, vege like salat, paprikas, cheese slice, cucumber and meat slice. Basically prepare what you want to put in it. It's something like popiah, you decide the ingredients you want. 

Wet the breadpaper with hot water so that it is soft enough to wrap the ingredients put on it. Then put whatever you want on the breadpaper. After that, roll it! 

Next! 
Dobuki! 

Actually I am not too sure what ingredients was used. Lol. I dont know some of the ingredients bcos I was too busy kepoh-ing somewhere in the making of dobuki. Oops! XP 

Presenting the ingredients as below: 


Some missing ingredient that was not in the pictures are boiled eggs, cooked instand noodle. Just mix all this ingredients after frying garlic and onions. And it's ready!  


Oh Oh, we prepared something special for our dear birthday girl according to the chinese tradition. Pak cham kai (steam chicken) and red egg. Well I know the egg is supposed to be red in color but we couldnt find the coloring. SOOooo, imagine the egg is red in color la. XP


The dinner! Awesome ! I ate till my stomach almost burst that nite. Satisfaction. 


That was not the end folks. We had apfel strudels. With ice creams! And strawberry! All this as desserts! WAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! 


Splendid time! Woot ~ 

The next day we were invited to Jack's mum restaurant for dinner. Gosh. Eating those yummy food gave us goose bumps. The food remind us so so much about home. The taste that we miss so much, ... we get to taste it finally. Now we know where to go to when we miss home. 

Oh oh! We had a short karaoke session also. Noticed how much us Malaysians like to SS and sing our heart out. Huhu. I miss karaoke-ing!! I miss singing and making rain. After showing our talent, we went bowling! Weeeeeeee ~ 

Ssshhhh.... I did something "funny" during bowling. The lightest ball was 7. It was alil too light for me. When I tried to bowl, it kinda got stuck. Gack. My thumb was too big for the hole. The ball went flying right into the longkang then jump back out AND hit the pins. Oh My God!! I was shocked. My teammates was shocked and ... speechless? Hahahaha. OMG! So the embarassing. =.=        I duno why but I always end up doing silly stuff like this. Sob sob. 
 
Supposed to head to a pub next where apparently, alot of Asians hang out there. BUT I was alil broke so I didnt go. Bleh ~ 


Sundayyyyyyyyyy... 

me and HC visited the Volksfest to catch the fireworks. It was the last day anyway. We bumped into people we know and join them. Ate some stuff. Watch people sit thriller rides. I want to go toooooooooo but I am too broke and I dont want to puke all over people . So nah! This picture below taste like yau cha kwai. Only difference, it has cheeseeeeeee and milk on it. Yum! Strawberry cotton candy too!! 

Then we went into one of the Biergarten while waiting for the firework to commence. We were able to experience their local 'dance' with the local band playing that night to entertain the audience. FUN! I want to do it more often.            I remembered promising myself to NOT drink but I drank that night anyway. Sobs. I shared with HC 1 litre of beer you know. So so much. By the time we were done drinking it, I couldn't walk straight. I know I was drunk. 

Fireworks was so so? I put too much expectation on it I guess. Most of it I have seen them before. Nevertheless, I saw 2-3 that was alil different. I went oooo ahhhh in a boring tone most of the time. Lol. My camera decided to fail on me. I click it to snap BUT it didnt catch any somehow. Siao camera. THIS is the best shot I have of the fireworks yesterday. Sigh. 


I enjoyed myself last week. Wander what this weekend has for me.  

Oh ya. I now own a cup that can hold 1 litre of.... any drinks. Lol. Recommended, beer. I didnt buy it to pour beer into it k. I am not a drunkard. I got it as a "gift" from Christian. Weeeeeeee ~ 

1 comment: