Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

alil more time

Ducks of 3 different types, quacks differently come together. Can´t we be just like them and live happily ever after.  

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So it was the crucial week. I have to get rid of this temporary affection before it is too late and I fall deeper where no rope can reach me. As much as I figured it, we are just too far away. So what if you like a person so much but you don´t know anything about that person and you are just too lazy to make an effort? Anyway nice guys are usually taken. Bleh. Forget it. I have been trying to dispose this feeling as much as I can but it grew instead, but this week, I think it´s working. I need time. I don´t need to bump into him. Lalala  

3 comments:

  1. Waaa....so emo-ish. Wish i could know whats going on your life right now. Juz curious not kepoh-ing i guess...haha. Hopes everything goes well for you there...*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. thx my dear. I´m ok here, no worries. if i need someone to talk to, i would have announce it here or go bug u in msn. hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS ! Me hearts you pandi !

    ReplyDelete