Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random thought

What I seen here shows long distant relathionship dont exactly last. But of course, there are some that do last. It depends. Really. 

Scenario 1:  Two students met and became an item although they have bf and gf back home. I am not sure if they broke up with partners back home. They "main kayu tiga"? I dont know, I dont care. Their freedom. 

Scenario 2 : A rather close friend still keeps in touch with her bf , caring for him , loving him although they are far apart. Gosh! I am really jealous of you gal. Keep it up! 


So you cant stop attractions and feelings from developing. It is not anyone's fault. It develops. Although you have someone special, but when you are far away from that someone for a certain period, you will feel lonely. You meet people on the way, you care about them, you understand them better, you talk to them, he/she become part of your life and slowly, without you even realising it, you like or fall for him/her just like that. 

Feelings are subjective and fragile. It is easy to develop them but not easy to maintain them. Alot of factors involved. When you step out, it is hard to step back in.  But you were happy, that mattered most. Again, just my opinion.  

I. Wander. 

Feelings. They are complicated. Unpredictable. It affects your day. It decides your mood. Boo! 

1 comment: