Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

loving nurnberg

Lalala ~ So I was walking back to my hostel. Alil bored I decided to take SS photo. Huhu. My face!! It looks haggard. The dry weather here la. NOoooooooo ~!! refuses to admit I'm old

I am beginning to love this place alil more as days pass. The system here, the people, the buildings, the sunny day, the flowers, the trees and the list goes on. U would too if u were me. It's not about me not missing home and etc., but Nurnberg is really a nice place to live in. 


Anyway we three decided to have a visit to the Dolphinatrium and turned out we have to pay zoo entrance fees also. Oh well. To cut cost, I prepared lunch box. One egg onion mayo with bread AND noodle salad
Noodle salad was something new for me. Below were things Lisa suggested when I tasted hers. I added ham with cheese in it also. ^^.    What scared me? She said I would need to use about 1 glass of mayo for this. WHAT THE!! But I use lesser than that. Hoho. I not THAT siao yet. 

Oh oh, I have like a collection of sauces in my mini-mini kitchen. I have mayo, spagheti sauce, sambal, ketchup, chilli sauce, oyster sauce, senf (sweet mustard) , flat soy sauce, chicken sauce. Hohoho. I need more, more!! But my cooking is not improving. AND I am running out of ideas of what to cook for meals. HELP! Any suggestion? I am getting bored of my own cooking. Bleh ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment