Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Wat a trip

The best view : Berchtesgadener park . It´s so beautiful I want that particular view as a poster in my room. I feel so calm and relax just staring at it. 



Breathtaking experience : running from one end to another train platform in 1.5 minutes with 2 heavy bags. Almost almost miss the train. But so chi kek aka thrilling! 

My 1st experience : 
watching a musical in Vienna - I enjoyed the ballad dancers. 


Playing snow and making rabbit-gal instead of a snowman. 


Playing in a maze garden and mathematical tingi that I cant solve..


Travelling in time. NOT.   

Most embarassing moment : Crashing into someone's room and actually say OI to him. Luckily he was not changing or something. Gack! 

Best salad : I liked the potato salad to bits in Fighmüller. I dont have a favourite one but now, I have. 
My longest train trip ever : 12 hours 

WTH : Some teenager boy wearing shades sitting next to me staring staring at me like i am some alien when I was on the train. 

Meeting people : In a hostel and getting their facebook contacts. Rofl. 

Rainbow in a garden :  

Predictable identity : Most of the times, we were greeted Konnichiwa!! Wat the! Dont I look chinese enough??!! 

Given identity : Illegal Turkish! Hahaha. I miss the funny boys in Linz. Bcos we are illegal, they tried to ask money from us. What the! 

Facts : Salsburg, Vienna and Nurnberg are really different. In terms of people (manners and friendliness) and food (taste and portion). Money is important in everything, no doubt on this! 


There were quite a number of things learnt mainly we gain something, we loose something. Things definitely unnecessarily go according to plan. Rofl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment