Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

m i bad?

Tee hee. I´m flattered. I think the Spanien(s) loves me. Lidia wants to pack me in her bag and bring me back to Spain. Hehehe. Lidia´s friend that came to see her, wants to bring me party & main² and introduce me to Spanien guys. Hahaha. Maybe then I could meet Carol's friend also. XD As much as they love me, unfortunately I don't know Spanish. Nothing in Spanish. Gosh! If not, we would have so so much of talking talking, laughing and giggle away. They think I´m crazy. *dot dot dot* I didn't do anything, I promise. NrikAh thinks I'm a bad girl; gave me 1 batang to smoke in exchange to sip my wine and asked how did I like the taste of smoking marijuana. Heh?? So weird. Do I really potray that image?? No, I didnt smoke. I kept that batang for souvenir. Lalala ~


Oh, we had some small eating session yesterday night. So so much food but not enough cakes. I totally love the food served. We each introduce our food, I can't remember theirs. Too complicated for lil me to digest the name. Learnt 2 recipies. Gonna try them out when my fridge is not so full. Lalala ~






2 comments:

  1. errrrr.....very interesting. and its only been 2 months ? =P

    ReplyDelete