Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Visit to the Zoo

To the zoo we went although we preferred the Dolphin. Haha. It has been ages since I visited a zoo actually. Some adult promised to take me and Ubi to Taiping Zoo but, hmmmm. Just alil warning first though. You could most probably see me in every picture, so yeah! Be prepared! Haha. 

Caption of the picture are the above of respective picture. Tada ~ 

This polar bear had to dive into the water to search for his food, fish and apple despite it not liking the cold cold water! :


More colors of flamingos other than white ones and pink ones: 

Mummy pig: Argh! Help! This human is squashing me! EEkk! So H-E-A-V-Y!! 
Piglets: Mummy! Hold on there. We'll think of a way to distract the human. 
Me: Wanders if I can pose by lying on the piglets after this. Lol. 


Crooked deer being horny: 
 

I am sorry. I have some obsession with ducks. Lol. I HAVE to take picture of them or with them: 

At the Kindy Zoo, entering Goat Petting Zoo. I am trying to turn this goat into a cute handsome guy. Bleh ~ Tian, I miss you! 
 

This gorilla is really huge and it has its own towel! And poses for the picture. What the! Another one, laid the towel on the ground manja-ly and lied on the towel super manja-ly looking so comfy and enjoying,............. then Lifted up his/her leg. So so cute! 


My source of souvenir during this visit. It turns your 5 cents coins into carvings depending which 3 choices u like. I was greedy. So I had two. Bleh ~  


Camel camel, I want to share my dreams with you: 


This cute baby giraffe was sooooooooo polite (like a Japanese) when it wants to sit down.: 

Not molesting his leg, I promise! Raba-ing je XP



2 comments:

  1. Pandi on the pandi ! *gasps* :P

    Btw , why you trying to kiss the goat ?
    Lucky the goat didn't kick you or worse, kiss you back . haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Because i am desperate! Lol. Maybe the goat will turn into some hensem guy or somting. rofl.

    I wanted to hug it and take pic with the goat BUT i takut it will poke me with its horns! Scarryyyy. So i chose to kiss it lor. rofl

    ReplyDelete