Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love-Hate

If I have to list down the few things I love, these would be them:
  • Smiles
  • Pillows
  • Sweet stuff like chocolates, cake etc.  
  • Family
  • Close friends and owners 
  • anak² 
  • the Kids 
  • Smiles
  • Food
  • Blogging

If I have to list down the few things I hate, these would be them: 
  • Rude people talking - mumbling in a language I don't understand and I am obviously not German etc
  • People giving lots of excuses 
  • Pushing responsibilities when it is a together thing
  • Someone pushes my head
  • People who whines about their life ALL the time 
  • People who likes to make fun of other people all the time because they think they are perfect 
  • Bitchy people who lies all the time 
  • Someone who contradicts everything about what they said 
  • Me spending dad´s money on unnecessary things 
  • Me disappointing mum and dad 
  • Not able to be there for those who need me 

7 comments:

  1. Errr....where am I on the list ? =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. i thought i am ur pet?? Hahaha . under owner category lor... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did i pushed ur head b4?? 0.o
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh like dat arrrr . I thought i should have a whole category to myself . dont you love me ? =(

    *gedik.lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. errr. if i giv u a category, alot of ppl will demand for 1 oso. pls understand my situation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. but i am NOT them ! kenot understand * merajuk*

    *more kegedik-an and ke-buat-comelan*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *ignores*

    *pretends i didnt read the msg*


    Lalala ~

    ReplyDelete