Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help needed!!

I wander isit me or my appetite has really grown. I just eaten my dinner, but still feeling hungry. Gack! This is NOT good! I dont want to grow vertical way anymore. I want to fit into my jeans! I dont want to buy a new one. 

Even my taste bud has changed. The other day I was "cooking" Maggi Mee. I didnt think it was salty as it used to be. Well I remembered the soup being salty the last time I eaten it.

Oh no! My taste bud! It is an indication! It is immuned to salty taste. It has gotten use to the local taste here. SALTY salty! Arrgh!! I cant really taste sour food even. Nooooo !! I want my taste bud back! Sobs. 

On a side note, I am trying to fall in love with Finance again. I never thought I would have to love Finance again after 1 year. I thought International Finance was the last of it. And FREEDOM!!!

Do you know how much effort it takes to love Finance? How much tolerance, how much focus, time, attention etc ...

I love Math but not Finance. Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment