Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Super old drama ~ HYD

I finally finish watching Hana Yori Dango. Woot ~ 

Series 1, series 2 and the movie. Weee ~ I wander if there's more to come. Hmmm, I'm quite contented with what I've watched till now. Sometimes too many 'seasons' of a drama series or movie is just a turn-off cos the storyline usually gets worse and in the end produces disappointment to most fans and viewers out there. Let's see if in real life, Matsumoto(Doumyouji) and Mao(Makino) would end up together. Cute lerr

Although I really wished Rui and Makino would be the cutest couple in HYD and they would be really happy, nevertheless Domyouji has really proven himself how much love he has for Makino. He's really innocent and get excited over small lil things just like a young teenager's at 1st love. Hehehe. Kawaii ~ Oh I kinda decided that "Flavor of Life" sang by Utada Hikaru will be my favourite song for the being. Lalala ~ New emo song!



My 1st version of HYD was Meteor Garden which was produced by the Taiwan producers. The 1st was worth watching but can be improved. The 2nd part, I hated it because of the new actress. She spoilt the whole drama. But then again, it was the storyline to be blamed also. Not so hmmm, disappointment is the best word to describe it. 

Next on my list is the Korean version of HYD. Boys before Flowers. I'm still somwhere in episode 4 part 1. Lalala ~ 

I know la I'm uber slow in catching these drama but I'm taking my sweet time enjoying it ma. Bleh ~ 

Btw if any Japanese or Korean fan out there reading this, mind recommending me some really good drama or movie to watch? Hehe. Vielen dank!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment