Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I dont like bee!!

Oh my god oh my god! 

I was under bee attack just now, minutes ago. The sun was shining like crazy and I thought I need to get some sun = vitamin D so I opened my window and go Lalala ~ 

After a while, I decided to close it. THEN I heard some weird buzzing sound. It sounded like something was stuck between my window panes. I was being kinda hearted AND it turned out to be a bee! What the ****!!! I was like OMG! Shit! The bee's gonna take a revenge on me and sting me and .... I'll die because of a bee!  

Huhu. You cannot imagine how frightened I was. It was HUGE! Well anything bigger than bees I see back home is HUGE!  And hairy! I was too busy running away from it, holding a jacket to protect myself incase it decides to sting me. 

I am not opening my window any time soon. 

I wander if spring's really coming already. That bee was kinda proof spring is around the corner. I hope.  Is there gonna be more bees like that flying around my hostel? Bigger? Smaller? Hairier? Bald? Scarier? I scared

No comments:

Post a Comment