Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Operation Eins

This was one of the dinner we had here. It's jeng jeng jeng

KEBAB! Hahaha! XP 

But it's not the same as the ones we have back home. You see the brown tingi hanging vertically? That's the kebab ingredient. When it's ready, they scraped it out. Like how honey is scraped out. I think. 

The same kebab ingredient but served with fries though.
 
Big Big big. Weeee ~ I think my appetite is growing. Gasp. I'm uber worried I cant fit into my jeans soon. How??!! Btw I duno what uber means in Deutsch. My definition of uber? super duper big

Oh Oh. The pigeons here! They so cute and chubby like me! Everytime I see them I automatically make hand actions I'll catch them and eat them up nyam nyam. LOL. Ok ok. Oops? Sorry, of course I dont mean it. I saja. Bleh ~ First time since I can go so near to them & they dont fly awayyyyy. Weeee ~ *done few attempts in trying to catch them failed*chases after them when there are less people around* Hehehhehe. They are so so cute hopping away from me. XP


Oh Oh. Today's weather was superb. The best one so far. The sun! It shined! OMG!! I hope it stays like this. It's just perfect. Spring spring do come quick! 

What do u think? Sitting in a place like this. Relaxing. Sipping coffee/tea/ juice etc. Breathing cool fresh air. Feel alil light sunshine on your skin. Reading. Chit-chatting. 


I swear I'll get myself well this weekend. Hopefully by tomorrow. Gasps. I want to go to the town tour badly on Sunday. Huhu. Operation: locking myself in the room for 1 whole day. Let's see how it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment