Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

short short summary

What a weekend. I had like 2 days of skype-ing. Honestly I was tired. Lolx. Well 4 hours of talking non-stop is not easy. My mouth was tired. My brain also. 

So dad was asking why I didn´t update my blog. Heh? So dad does read my blog. Hehe. Luckily nothing not readible here. XP 

I basically don´t update if I don´t have any material, no story, no inspiration. 

Maybe alil summary of what I´ve been doing. This week

Classes started. I gave up on Spanish class as the lectures will be in Deutsch. International Business Law class. I need to read Europe´s history, I dont know what the lecturer was preaching. Anyone care to do this for me? Intercultural Conflict Management class was quite fun. Expected that it would be interactive all the time! Weeeee ^^ International Marketing paper was abit similar to BRM back in USM. Hmmm, but I love the lecture. If everything goes to plan, I would have 7 subjects here. So manyyy!! Wahhh!! 

This week is more about organising timetables and going to classes. And me lost finding for language centre. Haiz. 

Thursday Friday Saturday I drank. A bottle of bier each time and a glass of wein. I´m not a drinker. Plus I have certain limit towards alcohol. I don´t like the rashes sensation. Self-concious contributes. I don´t want to know how I am or how I react when I´m drunk. Dad approved me to drink wine so that I won´t be too cold here! *giggles*  

And I´m gonna get the sweater I had my eyes on. Maybe. The weather hasn´t been improving this week, in fact it worsen. It dropped till -1°C in the night. Cold cold wind blowing to your face is not a nice feeling. Frozen face. Frozen nose. What if it breaks one day?? Nooooo !! I dont have the money to do plastic surgery!!

Chan² got me addicted to something new. Nooo !! But I like this addiction. Now I can use ° ö ä ü and most important is ². Chan² looks nicer. Hehehe Ö

Oh oh. 2 people skype-d me. Adol and Chan². Excited geh, and shy. This 2 people called me just to call me WEIRDO. Ö    Huhuhu. I don´t know what I do till I deserve this. Sobs. 
Although it was a super short while , it´s good to hear Chan²´s voice again. =))

Found Asian shop by accident. I´m so excited. I wana buy everything in the shop. Rofl. Sounds as if I can cook but the fact is, I can´t. I miss mummy´s food! I miss Malaysian food! Sobs.  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have things running in my head. I need to get a hold of myself. Think of the best way to blog it out so that I feel better. It´s been a week now. I´m still figuring out how should I blog it. I need time. I need inspiration. Using the best way, the best word to express it. I think I like you. 






Sorry it's one of my emo moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment