Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

1st blog in my room

Ok. Back to day1 day2 where I just left my home sweet country Malaysia. Man, I miss the sun, the food, and the list goes on. Anyways, this was the train we have to take to reach Nurnberg from Frankfurt airport. It cost less compared if we were to take a direct flight to Nurnberg. And of course, the experience of sitting their train would definitely be different.

In the plane, I couldnt feel much of the coldness yet. But the waiting for the train ICE was really cold. The air around me was uber chilly. You can even see your own breath. Wap air.  

While waiting we loitered around. Not really loitered, we visit the loo here in the train station. The door automatically opens. Gasp. 

De virus trying to call home. 
Our first contact with German food. They are huge! And look delicious. Well maybe because I was hungry. 


A potential orange juice turn out to be carbonated orange drink. *speechless* And ya, the coffee is cheaper. Why? Varum?? 

Boarding the train was *ahem* interesting. We kinda rushed from one end to another end. Almost almost missed the train. Phew. Something happened here in between and it shows that Deutsch people are really honest. If it was in Malaysia, long-gone. Bye bye! 

Initially I was excited getting up on the train. It's rather fast. Travels around 300 km/j? The 11 hours of plane trip kinda killed me alil. I couldn't sleep. I keep waking up. So after about 30 minutes I fell asleep. Luckily there's precious aka yun yun that remained awake. Hehehe. Sayang u la yun yun. *muax muax*

Meeting Helen, Bastian and Tobi for the 1st time was great. I felt safer with them around. Less worries of me getting lost at least. Lalala ~ 

Our 1st meal in Nurnberg. 



Erm,... as u can see it yourself, it's HUGE! We 3 shared and we still couldnt finish it. Gosh! It's very uber filling also. Kinda too rich also. XD 

Did I mention I love the buildings here? Ya, I love them to bits. It's so so unique. Each of them. Me like!! 



So so the Deutsch drives on the left side. Proof proof! Lol. I almost got knocked down by a car on the first night I was here cos I forgot the cars here are on opposite sides.  


This is my dorm my room after I kinda cleaned up. There's a place where we can bbq or party and just relax. I want sun! Believe me Malaysians, appreaciate the warm sun we have. You'll understand more if you're experiencing unstable weather here. 1 incident: I looked out through the window, it was raining snow tiba-tiba. The next minute, it was sunny again.  WTH!!The weather here is unpredictable and it's predicted that it will be like this in March - April. *dies*


Trying to take the subways' track. Instead our reflection turned up. Bleh~ 
 
Trees trees trees. I cant wait for spring to come. Bloom flower bloom! Weeeee ~ 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're doing fine there. Dang it, I want food!! And also public transport thats fast XP

    ReplyDelete