Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eating healthy =))

Pampering myself with food is always the besy remedy for.  

Something happened. I'm not happy thinking of it. I keep convincing myself that "Things happen for a reason". Ooosh! Be positive about it. Get the hold of yourself, Ching! 

Dang! I hate thinking everyday about what to eat or specifically, what to cook. Man, thinking of me cooking is so so not me. I hope I don't burn down my room one day or scare my neighbours with loud thud sound of me chopping meat vege etc. 

Since we had quite a wealthy lunch just now, I decided to have banana and yoghurt for dinner. Yoghurt is good for digestion! Mmm.. it tasted so good. Every lick of it satisfy me somehow. Then there was still some leftover yoghurt which I then decided to eat them with chocolate biscuits instead. Mmm... every bite of it tasted like heaven. 

Well this definitely taste better than my own cooking. 

Now I know cooking is not an easy job. I love and appreciate mum very much for this. She has been cooking for me and my bros for the past 20 + years. We are demanding kids. We used to skip meals when we were small lil spoiled kids. Yet she tries uber hard to think of something different for every meal. Today, now, I understand how hard it is to think of a menu. To cook is a hardhip. Love. 

I want a chef or a baker for a hubby so that I don't need to think of all this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment