Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Felt like being fooled >>

Late lunch-ing at a place called Lunch Box. With YunYun, without virus. I almost turn into a panda. It's so green! Hehe 

It was funny, really. We walked past these rows of shops saying that we want to eat the pizza here later. Well nothing beats pizza cravings. Hmmm... we came back to look for the pizza shop after an hour or two. Ehh? Mana itu pizza shop that we wanted to eat ar? Ehh?? Did it go poof within few hours? WEIRD

Then we decided to eat at Lunch Box since they have pizza in their menu. Instincts told me that the pizza shop we saw just now wasnt Lunch Box but it is somewhere really really near. Hmmm... anyway, the pizza here was good. Hawaiian pizza is always the best and the safest. ^__^ 

Lunch Box was a nice place. Nice smily people. Again, people love looking at us. I feel shy. *glomps* I mean when I eat and people are looking, I HAVE to watch how I eat. "Must pretend to eat politely. Gack! Cos there is/are people staring. "

We paid. We left. We were satisfied, at least I was. The moment I stepped out, I saw that pizza shop. It was just right next to Lunch Box. Guess my reaction to this? 


Week 1
Week 2
I wander how week 3 will be


~
Btw did I mention I bought a water tree last week so that I can talk to it? Talking to the wall is not sane you see. XP. Talking to the tree is more sane, plus, talking & music helps my tree-tree grow better. Lol. 

I want a rumie badly to talk to. I miss my 3 rumies. Can I kidnap either one of them here?  

3 comments:

  1. I can guess!!! your reaction was SWEATTTTTT, Wat the helllllllllll?!

    Ching, talking to a tree is also insane. which u already are, no difference :P

    U can kidnap me there! I shall wait for my ticket, thank u :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha... u know me too well chan-chan XP

    Insane meh? No gok. tree is a living ting ma. so it's stil sane to talk to it. Lalala ~ Can i name the tree after u chan2? Hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHH!!! oh yes, feel free to name the tree after me. I'm very honoured.

    So I can imagine you going, "Hello, chan chan. How are you chan chan? You want some water to drink, chan chan? here you go, chan chan. Chan chan, you better grow faster ok? Good girl, chan chan. I'm going to class/lunch/bed now, Chan Chan.See you later, Chan Chan. Let me trim your hair/leaves, Chan chan" etc...

    EVERY SINGLE DAY! :P

    ReplyDelete