Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Skype?? I hopeee

Mein Vater und Mutter. Ich leibe sehr sehr sie. 

U can't imagine how much I miss them right now. It's so so relieving just by listening to their voice. Their voice have some sort of calming effect (especially mum's) that brings tears to me after I put down the phone. 

It didnt felt as good as before. Although I had to share 3 minutes of call with both of them, it was the best medicine so far. 

Argh! I have so much to tell them. So much to share. But Tian's asleep. Well, it's only normal since it's 5 am now back home. Mum needs to know how to operate the computer, SKYPE!! U can do it Ma! =))

I. Miss. Home. Badly 

Well I'm daddy's girl and mummy's girl. Getting homesick now wouldn't be something wise to happen now. There's no bus ride back home that cost RM35. One and only option left >> fly home. 

Looking forward to talking to mum dad cl tian on Skype tomorrow. Weeee ~ 

PS: My boiling milk that supposed to put me to sleep almost dried up. Oops? 

No comments:

Post a Comment