Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

How much is it?

When 

Ignorance 

Over Assumptions 

Lack Preparation 

Too confident 

brings disappointment. How much is this disappointment, this depression? 53 €. Such a valuable experience I will not forget.  

What happen? We were sent back. We didn't even get to have a look at Prague. We were at the border, so near yet so far. 3 hours to destination. We were clueless of our visa status. We assumed we could go. We assumed too much since the rest had no problem back then. Lesson from this experience? Never assume! Be extra cautious! Be ....... 

I feel bad. 53€ is not a small amount. I'm sorry dad. 
This feeling right now sucks when I spend for *****. 
I need a hug.
I want to whine. How stupid I was. How ignorant I was. How bad I feel now.
I feel like crying whenever I think how hard dad worked for the money and it's gone within 5 short hours? 
*swears with all my might


There were signs but we ignored it. But that is not important right now. What mattered is IT happened. We can't change time. We can't change anything. We just can learn from this. And perhaps, be happy that we weren't caught in Prague by the authorities and sent to jail or something? It could have been worse. Hmmmmmmmmm............  .  .   .     .            .

I'm sorry, I'm trying to console myself. Bear with me. Btw I'm appearing offline in MSN. Takde mood. Want more details? Ask me. *sulks for few days.... at least*

2 comments:

  1. awwwww hugs. Im sorry . It happens.

    Next time talk to your International Office first before you decide to go out of the country ok ? They will definitely be able to help. Hugs
    And it happens to everyone ! Remember my story about Vegas ?

    Chins up Pandi. They'll definitely be other
    opportunities . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....hugs!! It's ok dear. There's always next time :) At least now u know what to expect.

    BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUUUUUUUUUUUUG

    ReplyDelete