Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

de story of my late

G-L-O-V-E. 
So here I am feeling gloomy about my lost glove though it's kinda late by 1 week . Konon la. 

Last week's Friday, I lost one side of my gloves (the one on the left in the picture) on the way to Tobi the blond's house. Hmmm... if I were to dropped it, it most probably at the exit or along the stairs. Hmmmm.... 

Next morning, we had some Welcome Wurst tingi. We stopped at the Mainstation and saw gloves for sale. And so I bought a pair since I lost 1 anyway. Lalala ~ 

Within 10 minutes, I don't know where it went. Gosh! I took 1 side out to use my handphone. It's not easy when your gloves are so big and your handphone keypad is so small. Then it went *poof* WTH!! 

My best record so far. Loosing 1 side of a glove within 10 minutes. Kepandaian sungguh ! Not planning to break this record. Ever. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!! IT's so typical Ching la. LOL!!!! please don't lose anymore gloves. Hehehehe Or i'll have to send you staple gloves. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. or hey, you can wear different gloves. It's fashion!!! :D

    ReplyDelete