Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my "masterpiece"

I kinda promised 2 people to share my cooking "masterpiece". Here they are. 

The 1st one is none other than fried meehoon. What ingredient was used? Everything that I could find in the fridge, just dump them in. Bacon, salad, tomato, carrot, garlic, black pepper, fried onion, thai chilli sauce and meehoon

I wasted the carrots in the end. They were not soft enough to chew. Sigh. 


The 2nd one is my 1st ever made spaghetti. I'm so proud of myself it. Rofl. I love the taste to bits with huge thanks to the paste I bought XO. What I threw in here? Mini slices of chicken fillet, onions, mini carrots, garlic, tomato, cheese, bolognese paste, black pepper and spagethi. Maybe less spaghetti the next time. And MORE cheese! 


Actually both were my 1st time cooking them. I'm glad it turned out edible. Mum and dad will be so proud of me I am actually cooking! =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment