Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 gut stuffs =))

Super random entry here aite. It's not going to be THAT organised. Because I feel like it

Hmmm, so how should I start? Err... 


Last week was quite a peaceful week for me. You can read it yourself through the summary I made. On Sunday, I had a surprise visit from Carol. She passed me 'Tortilla de Patatas'. It's Spanien food made from potatoes and alil of egg if I'm not mistaken. It takes alot of patience and your time just to do this. You have to fry the potatoes like really really slow. With patience, tasty delicious food is then produced. 1 hour of frying !! 



Oh my god! I so so love Tortilla de Patatas to bits. Coincidentally I was cooking my porridge. After indulging into Tortilla de Patatas, I didnt feel like eating my porridge anymore. Bleh ~ Thank you Carol!! I really like it !! =))   


AND I bought a new winter baju aka thick sweater yesterday. Weeeee ~ I finally made the decision to buy it since the ones I have can't really keep me warm. Dad kinda said I should buy one if I really need it, so I did. I rushed like mad buying it. Well, me and Yunnie went to that shop like 1 hour before class? I selected 10 which I had my eyes on. Then the selection process began. It was hard. Finalising to the last two was alot of headache. Yunnie keep shaking her head and rushed me to decide cos we have class!! I bought the white furry 1 finally. 

The weather here has gone cuckoo. Again! It was snowing heavily for few minutes then it stopped! Sun shine right after that! What the! It looks like Nurnberg weather is PMS-ing. Gosh! Scary! Yesterday night it was raining with thunder but ended minutes later. Hah?!! Weird. The weather is scarier than me. Gulps. Oh, I love my furry comfy coat because it's uber nice touching it. Seriously! I love raba raba-ing it. Hohohoho! 

NEXT!! 

Transportation. Ahem Ahem! 

I really like the public transportation system here. It's so much better than back home, in KL, Subang, Penang. They are super dependable, so punctual, so organised, so fast yet efficient and cleannn! We don't need to push our way. We don't need to wait and wait wandering when it (bus ktm etc) will arrive. We just look at their scheduled timetable and it WILL be there at the stated time. How I wish Malaysia's public transport could be like Nurnberg's. I am so so gonna complain ALOT about the public transport when I get back. Sigh. Will Malaysia ever improve? 

Well although their public transportation are perfect to me, it's somehow pricey for me. 1 day ticket for 3.80 euros(€). If converting it back to RM, it's like RM19 a day just to go classes. Wah lao wei ~ I don't even spend 20 for petrol a day. Siao siao. Nevertheless, they have different types of ticket to pick from. The few famous ones are like 14€ for 1 week, 40€ for 1 month and 141€ for 4 months.  

Another cheaper option is to get a bicycle and cycle yourself around. It cost about 40-60 €. Upon returning your bicycle to the shop, they'll give back some cash, maybe, with some luck. So bicycle would cost about 20-30 €? Cool huh. But with the PMS-y weather now wouldn't be a good idea. It's worse when the wind blows. You WILL scream Wahhhhhh!! and curse with all your might at the top of your lung. Freaking uber cold!! *shivers shivers* 

BUT good news keep coming. I love good news. Who doesn't? So so we were told that free pass tickets will be given to students who register as Nurnberg residents after February - March 2009. Oh my god! That's us! Yeay!! 

The day after getting the news confirmation, which is today, we march to the office to retrieve our rightful pass. Although we were late for class 

Step 1 : Prepare all the documents you need! Student id, passport and resident letter 


Step 2: Take your ticket and wait for your turn. I love the system here. I waited for 1.5 hours only for my turn. Well there was 100 numbers ahead of me. If back home, I'll just go home and try again the next day. I'm lucky if I ever get my turn on the same day. Agree? 

Step 3: When it's your turn, get this from the office and march all the way to VGA office in Haubahnhof! 
Step 4: Say thank you to the officer for the free pass and smile all the way!

Step 5: Sit any busses and trams and subway train you see! 

Man , I'm beginning to love Nurnberg more. Hope to hear more good news coming. Weeee ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha~ So next time i ask u to take bus with me, u wont say no again ya right?? wakakakakaka

    ReplyDelete