Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luxury Lunch

It hit 2 pm. My stomach was howling calling me. It mentioned to me it was feeding time!! Feed me! Feed me! 

So we stopped at Barfüßer Bar. The first bar that we had our first food since we reached Nurnberg. It has a cosy lighting. The place where Tobi randomly poured sugar into his beer. I was shocked. Obviously. Who wouldn't? That was super random I tell you! And unexpected! The owner forgotten my espresso that day. 

Anyway, we stared looked at the menu as if we know Deutsch. Blankly. No idea what we were getting our stomach into. When the waiter came, we went err err, and he asked if we wanted an English menu. Yeay! 

Saw pork knuckles in the menu and we took that. Then something fish (it was in Deutsch... watever). 


The food came! I totally love it! They were not too salty, which was perfect! Pork knuckles tasted so good, it reminds me alil of mum's cooked pork meat taste. The fish was good too, well we think it is fish. The sauce was finger licking good. Potato(s) is best eaten with ketchup.  


We were uber hungry, well at least I was. I think we finished our food quite fast. The thought of tapao-ing the pork bone for porridge/soup kinda didn't work out since we didnt bring our tupperware want to let the owner to think we ate the whole pork, that would freak him out for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment