Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pillow Plotting

Me and getting bullied stories. Sigh.

So this was how it went. 

We came back from a visit to Ikea. I was dead tired. Well I was out since 7.30am. 

The day didn't started too well. I snoozed my hp for 30 minutes which almost caused me to be uber late for my first class for the year. The venue for my class was blur. No1 could helped me cos there was no exact location about the venue in the book. G-R-E-A-T! Bagus la. When I finally find out and reached the destination, the lecturer said it would be taught in Deutsch. Tschuss! Me and Spanish were not destined after all. 

Signed up for Law class after that. Uhh, I need to read up on Europe's history. I was clueless during class. Oh My Gawd! Classes, I need to start liking you! Like really really like. Gack. 

Train back home felt super long somehow. I then decided to take a short nap while waiting for my destination, Haubahnhof to arrive. My eyes felt so heavy to open anymore. Power nap is always the best UNTIL 



Someone throws a frigging pillow at you!!! 

I was like WHAT THE HELL was that for!! I was awake. Sort of. With my eyes peeping at the stations' name before we reach. 

After getting hit by my own pillow, I opened my eye slowly-blurly and went HEH? , I saw the uncle who's sitting oppposite yunnie and virus laughing at my reaction. I was like WTH! "Yeay!" Funny. As I was approaching the door, the uncle still giggled at me and said something like "Haha! You're awake! Yeay!" and gave way to me. Cis! 

Later I found out that when virus and yunnie was pillow plotting while I was napping away, that same uncle actually nodded his head signalling that he agreed to throwing pillow at me also! WTH!! You see! You see! Even uncle here wants to bully me! Huhuhu. There's no more justice in this world!! Everyone bullies me, tak kira umur, bangsa dan jantina!! >_> 

Sigh. Well looking from the positive side, I made a good deed today. I made a person happy. =)) One uncle that I don't know was happy and having fun looking at my reaction. Cis! If I knew this earlier, I would have take my pillow and whack him back. Hahaha ! I won't kill his back with that, just want to whack him softly. I'll watch my energy. Maybe.

Am i THAT bully-able?? 
=(( 

2 comments:

  1. Quote "Everyone bullies me, tak kira umur, bangsa dan jantina!!"

    It just shows how much they love you XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... i should appreciate the love rite??

    ReplyDelete