Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

intereting ROFL

I tumbled upon this in yun yun's kitchen the other day when we had a small cooking tingi at her place. 

My Deutsch is not good. I don't know wat 'stoeren' means. Bitte I know. Nicht I know. Hmmm what does the last word mean anyway? Hmmmm... I love random guessing through figures and words given! XP    So fun taking wild guesses. Lalala ~ 

Check out the dictionary for translation? No no, that would cut half the fun then. Though I'm really curious what it really means. Hmmmmmmmmm...

"Chan-chan, tell me what it means!
Hahahaha

I wander if I can tumble upon more interesting signage here. Hehehe XD 

2 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!! Are you thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat innocent? ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaha of cos I am. As alwis. XP

    Chan2 me mish u so

    ReplyDelete