Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful view... in the end

Funny. I was sober with just 500ml of beer. And I shared it with Junie. Was weirded out and wandered how did that happen. If 1.5l of Sangria didnt do much to me, how can beer did it right? Rofl. I drank with an empty stomach. XP. 

Anyway in the midst of sober mode, I keep having this in mind. 


The day I fall for you is the day I fear I might hurt you. The day I leave you is the day my heart would leave a deep deep scar and regret for not appreciating you more. The last day I see you is the last moment I could see you, hear your voice, see that soft smile of yours and feel your warmth. The times we had I appreciate it so.

You make my day with just one message. You make my day with just one hi. YOU made my day.

I love you. Although it was a short period, you were the one.  "


Hmmm... I keep wanting to post this up the other night but I dont have my lappy with me. Gosh. As usual, my random thought. 

How can I resist the mood when I am at such a beautiful place like this? 




Prague is a beautiful beautiful place. I want to go there for honeymoon. And eat all their delicious food! XP  

6 comments:

  1. *ahem ahem* Pandi, sober means not drunk la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. i know sober doesnt equal to drunk. tell jun, she insisted sober equals drunk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sober = not drunk/normal/still have control of all senses and actions.

    jun= confused :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah... ur math sangat bagus la professor. LOL. i miss u ubiiii. sobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. pandiii dont me more emo than i already am !!!! wuwu

    ReplyDelete
  6. let´s emo 2gether-getherrrr ...sobsob

    ReplyDelete