Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

sakit =((

Pickaboo!! 

I am back! Lol. Anyway, in the previous post, I wasnt emo-ing. It was just some findings I find about myself lately. So I am ok. No worries

Past 2 days, it has been raining here. God grief. Walking under the rain was ok minus the part where cold wind blowing to your face. Brr, chilly. Heard from locals here that only in March-April the weather is going to be alil unpredictable, in short words, siao weather. 

Hmm.. it is May now. Will the weather be sunny and warm? Huhu. I miss the sun. Rainy days just make the days more solemn and sad. Well I am not exeactly affected by it BUT I prefer the sun so much more than rain. Although there is no fan in the room. I want the sun !! My legs look like ghost. Super white. Looks like some corps. Oglee! 

Speaking of which, I kinda fell sick. The sore throat came attacking in the morning and when I came back to my room after crazy full dinner (I was suffering, too much food), I was down with a slight fever. What the! Then I remembered I was walking under the rain for the past 2 days especially yesterday morning, I kinda forgotten to bring my hoodie out cos I didnt realise it was drizzling. Gasp. Nevertheless, I went to sleep and here I am, without the fever. Weeeeeeeeeee ~ But my sore throat decided to stay. BOoooooooo!! 

No chocolates for me. Sobs. Have been snacking on it these nights.  

No milk and yoghurt since it causes more phlegm. 

No fried food for me. Hmm, what else? I should try gargling salt water, apparently it works. Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . I need salt. *hint hint* 

Initiate human water tank project. Going to drink loads and loads of water. Laaaaaaaa ~ 


On a side note, dad and mum hasnt been skyping me for 2 weeks now. No news from them that they want to also. Oh my! Is this a sign that they are beginning to forget about their daughter? Sobs. They dont want me anymore. Nooooooo ~!! 

-- 

wo bu tong zeng yang jiang zhe zhi ge gang jing. you yi dian kai xin ye you yi dian dan xin he bu gen ding de gan jue. wo bu tong ta zai xiang she me. wo chi she you yi dian hai pa ye you yi dian kai xin de. haha. zhen de hen luan bu guo wo xi huan. wo bu gen ding wo zhe me dui ta dan shi wo hui hao hao de bao wu zhe ge gan jing. velleicht. XP 

1 comment:

  1. oi apa kat bawah tu ! tak paham !!!!!
    why you keeping it secrett from meeeeeeee?????

    ReplyDelete