Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

scattered mind


Sodesne? 

Is it really true?

Did curiosity kill the cat after all? 


There are random things (past present future) running in my head right now that I am hungry for an answer. Why why why? What? How how?  

Guessing game is somehow just tiring dont you think. I feel like ignoring this thoughts and head to sleep. Mind reading power would be good but then again, life wouldnt be so interesting then if you know exactly what the other person is thinking. Can be really creepy and disappointing, nah. Or eating up peoples´brain so that I dont keep procastinating in studying. So easy. Or pintu suka hati where I can just go home anytime I want. I miss mum´s cooking. 

Life gets more interesting as we progress on. Growing up seems scary at times with more responsibilities to take up. 

People come and go. They affect you in every way. 

Sometimes you dont know what you want.

Sometimes you wish for miracles to happen. 

Can you imagine if you were to live forever? But you dont have a purpose of life. Gasp. 


As the title is self-explainatory, I am having a scattered mind right now. I think I should head to bed. Sorry for being confusing. I might delete this tomorrow to reduce your confusion. I am not emo-ing. Just experiencing some scattered mind due to lack of sleep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment