Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thinking is not healthy

Life is like a movie. The storyline of your life is how you decide it would be, most of the time you dont; sometimes it was just a miracle, sometimes it is just too good to be true, sometimes it is just bad luck. There is sweet and bitter in between. Rollercoaster rides at times to face but that makes you tougher, makes you who you are today. All ends with something new to learn. 

Sometimes, what you feel is not what is in reality. Sometimes, you force yourself to believe some things are true but it is not. Can instincts be trusted? Are you in denial? How many people can handle the truth? Wake up and stop dreaming in your own world. 

It has been a while now. I. Should. Stop. 


Confused

by Jennifer Wooters

Some days you seem so close
like you stand right before me
But then the next day you seem so far
like each other we can't see,
Each day is like a roller coaster
with my stomach turning upside down
You stand there looking 
but yet you don't utter a sound,
I feel so confused and 
my heart is being torn at its seams
And every night that I sleep
you seem to linger in my dreams,
Every time I look at you
I forget all my thoughts
And right then and there
it's you that my heart has sought,
Every time I hope
it turns into something bad
So for right now I'll stop thinking
And maybe things won't end up sad.

------------
Hahahaha. This is so cute. 

1 comment: