Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uno day trip

Ah so. 

The trip to Wurzberg and Bamberg in 1 day. The tale of how 5 people roam around this 2 places and then came back with aching feet, well at least for me. 

I am gonna let the picture say everyting. Most probably this entry gonna be all but pictures and some captions. MAYBE. 

1st stop was the city Wurzberg. 

The navigator of the trip. Except me. My map-reading skills is err, not good. Trust me. Give me a map, I will be turning it 360 degrees and still dont know where to head next. Dont waste time giving me the map. 

We are supposed to head that way. To that red church! 

More more more.... 


Here we go again, guessing where we are and where to go to and how to get there. I love Wurzberg. You just hold your map out for a while and there will be people that comes along and offer help for directions. AND they speak English. Hehehe =)) 

I was overfree since I dont have to read the map.  So I had alot of SS photos in between. And catching peoples photo. 

There is actually more picture of me but I think you had enough of me so far. Well, 2 pictures of me only ma. Not THAT bad. XP 

Did I mention the map for Wurzberg was badly done? So confusing. I mean, if it was me saying the map was confusing, it is understandable since I am a map-reading-noob BUT the navigators agreed that it was. XP 

We took quite some time figuring out if it´s a palace or a university or a palace or university. Q__Q 
















Then we reached the Residents Place. Beautiful place. 























And look at what we have here. Something unbelieveable. 2 grown-ups fighting. In a trip. Sigh. What were they fighting for? Hmmmm, I dont know either. 


If you look closely enough, they were actually imitating the statue in the back. Rofl. I love their facial expression. So so real. Like cat-fight. Scary. Rofl. 



Well Junie seems to be interested in this. >>>>>>> 
I wander why. You make your guess. XD 


We were trying to fly. Weeeeee. 


Oh oh, there were supposed to be a picture of 5 of us pretending to run for beauty peageant on the stairs. According to the uncle who passed by, we looked like professional posers. His friend even took out his camera to take picture of us. Hahaha. I shy ler. 

We left "the studio" after a hard day of posing work. 

More sightseeing. 
















After a long long walk, it is time to feed our poor lil stomach with sweet dessert. Recommended? CAKE!! XD    Nothing beats chocolate cake. =)) 



You see that on the top? We have to climb ourselves there. OMG!! So high. And far. Q__Q 
On the way to the top. A long tiring one.







  
















At the top, the view of Wurzberg. 



 
We climbed and we climbed,







OOoooo... ahhhhh.... wahhhhh .. ... . 



What were we amazed of? THIS! 










Look at how uber deep this well is. Dont dream of climbing out from this. Gosh. 


Well that was the end of Wurzberg trip. Next stop?? Bamberg. Wait for the next entry. Lalala ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment