Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A local festival

Is something similar to Oct Fest in Munich, it was claimed it would be bigger than the Munich´s. 

Erlanger Bergkirchweih 

Lalala. Picture speak louder than words so here goes. 















Being a true Chinese, gambling is partially in my blood. Rofl. We bugged Christy alot to buy Lotto, something similar to Toto. We recruited more people. In total we have 6 people playing Lotto. 1 German, 1 Spain, 1 HK, 1 Taiwan and 2 Malaysians. Weeeeeeeee. The result is releasing tonight. A possibility to win 10 Million Euro!! Erm, no, I dont know if we win. Haha. Nevertheless, if I won, I know what to do with them. Half for me, half to my familie. This would be applicable if I won 3 digits and more ler. Hope hope hope. Wish wish wish. Pray pray. 


There was pony ride!! For kids. I am too overgrown for this. I dont wana kill innocent pony






Finding seats was pain in the ass. There was so so many people. 

Here's Thomas. He's so so cute with the cap on his nose, like Mickey Mouse!! 


We were standing on the bench. Dancing on the bench, experiencing the craziness of the locals, drinking 1 litre beer, posing for the camera etc. 

Ok, mostly posing. Rofl. 

This two person above are the biggest poser ever. Petro and Alberto. The moment both see or sense my camera, they stop doing what they were doing. Mainly dancing. CIS! I want to catch them in action. Sighs. 

Group photo time! Lalala ~ 





It was fun. I had fun. With good company and good music and so-so food. LOL. Minus the part someone pushed my leg sharply to a table. I have a bruise now. Yeay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment