Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Being a 'sampat'

'Sampat' in translation to Malay is jakun, which in English means ... errr...

For the past few days, I have been behaving at home. Getting the rest I need. Kinda drained out physically and mentally from the 10 days. Plus the travelling up and down Penang-Kl in 2 days. I hate long hours of travelling in the bus. Tiring. Who doesnt?  

TODAY I finally stepped out from my lil comfy pillow-bed-lappy. I am in rotting mode right now, so yeah. To MV and Gardens I went. With my sidekick, Reiki! It was a random outing actually. Reiki has her mind set cos she knows why she's there for. Unlike me. Bleh ~ Well, at least I am being a good friend slave by accompanying dear Reiki. Woot ~ 

It was a great day. I enjoyed myself ! although my sidekick could have reduce the bullying part. although I enjoy getting bullied. From stuffed stomach to aching jaw to lots of hitting involved. It's been a long long time since I met up with Reiki. Catching up again was great. Hehe. 

A big hint to the rest!!! 
I havent seen u guys for a longggggggggggggg time. 
Make time for lil me ler.
 Huhu. 

Lunch in Carl Juniors. Nya nya nya ~ 

Me burger hiding away....


The burger is humongously big. The meat is thick! Big! The vege is alot! I have to take really big bites. Dah lah mulut aku kecik. Lol. My fingers had BBQ sauce every bite. Messy messy lunch but syok. At the end of lunch, I was too stuffed to enjoy the fries. *burp* Satisfying though. I wanted Mushroom more though. Huhu. Some other time ler. 

Btw the burger looks like a hamster in diaper. Hehe. Kawaii ~ 

This burger of mine looked like it's =P  

So so, Carls' is in MV. When we step over to Gardens with our stuffed stomach, we stumbled upon this. 

Too speechless. We just couldn't believed what we saw. 15 for salad, main course, ice cream and drinks. WHAT DE?? 15 le!! My burger itself cost 15! Reiki's combo 20. Gack. I feel like smacking myself. Huhu. What a deal! Garrr!! *cries wif Reiki wif regret*

--------back to de story... *cough cough* apologies for de short drama. De blogger was too deprived thinking about it---------

Reiki got she wanted.  Happy happy face I tell you. Check her bloggy. Dont know how it happened but I ended up owing her 2 stuff. Eis und kleid. 

And me? Shop-hopping je. I went home empty-handed. Oh before u nag me, we stopped by at de Kids corner a while. I have to say this. I HATE KIDS!!! Not literally hate la, more to jealous actually. Kids nowadays are so lucky. So many choices ranging from toys, clothes, shoes, baby-chair and the list goes on. Last time mana la ade so many benda for babies and kids. Balik-balik the same stuff je. Ish! But having kids nowadays are really expensive lor. Huhu. 

Speaking of which, I got depressed. Just by shophopping. The sad sad reality. Why can't money dropped from the sky? Or why cant money grow on trees? Or Or.... 

I think most of us dreams / hopes/ wants a luxurious life where we can just buy anything we want. Well buying something we want makes us happy right? Hmmm... money don't just come to us unless we work hard for it blablabla. I know I know. Lalala ~ Ok, I should stop blabbling too much about money. *smack self* I am satisfied with life now although there are some people I want to kill. I am considered very lucky if I want to compare to those unfortunate people out there. 
Reiki, thanks for today. I enjoyed myself. Hope you did too. Hehe. Sorry if I overdrooled about *ahem* oh. I'm just being me. U miss me right? 

Alil evidence of me being 'sampat', below. Apparently my dark secret of my liking for camwhore has been revealed. Huhu. Habis lah image aku... nooo ~!! 

I SS. How I know u werent listening to me that we are taking photos worrrr.. huhu 

Trying to look at what Reiki's looking at. Truly 'sampat'

Reiki: Enuf la Ching omg!! Adui ~ 
Me: *ignores*

Life wouldn't be same without u Reiki. Hehe. U do love me right? Reiki? 

2 comments: